Experienced Seadoo Mechanic ??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronullalad

Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a good mobile mechanic with experience on Seadoo Challanger 1800's and is preferably located in the southern suburbs of Sydney ???
I have an spark ignition problem which really has me confused so have decided to call in the experts..........any help in identifying an experienced mechanic would be greatly appreciated.

Hey mikidymac, that idea isn't that far fetched! We have sponsored visa classes where an employer can sponsor you for a visa if you have skills required (i.e. Seadoo mechanic), we have a serious shortage of skilled workers

My wife lived there for 10 years through elementary and high school and never stops talking about going back. She still has friends in Sydney and the Gold Coast and we went there for our honeymoon. Given the chance I think we would jump at it to live there for a few years. The only issue is if your job goes so do you. Her father was a top executive for a large international company in Sydney and one afternoon he was called in and told they didn't need them so after 10 years they had to leave the country and start all over here in the states.

Hi all,
Sydney is a good place to be but it is true, if the job goes so do you. But this is not a unique action, I was working in New York in the early 90's, same thing happened to me over there.......a week and a half later I had packed up the house and family and flew back home to Sydney.....

Maybe we have to come up with something like a job-exchange and keep the Government out of it, it's not like they are doing much good in either country? If only we could figure out how to sideline immigration!
Cronullalad, have you solved your ignition problem? Supposedly there is some mobile mechanic offering Seadoo service, I spoke to him once, but he asked for $500 to program a key, so I hung up on him and ordered my own Candoo

Hi gfk,
No problem is still ongoing.........posted again yesterday under "High Resistance in Secondary Winding on Ignition Coil" Please have a look and advise if you have any ideas on my findings so far.
Thanks for staying in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back