ECU failure on 2010 230 Challenger SE 510 HP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corwin38

Some of you may remember me from this thread last year:

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthre...er-Owners!!!!-Quick-Survey&highlight=Corwin38

General synopsis is boat has leaked since day one. The last time I was at the dealer (last September/October) they told me that the leak could not be found so the water must be getting in due to my driving habits (washing up over the swim platform when I stop).

About 4 weeks ago I put the boat in the water and let it sit for two hours. Did not run the engines. Surface like glass, no waves, no water on the swim platform when I launched it. Still over a gallon of water out of the bilge when I pulled it out.

That's the least of my NEW problems. When I went to trailer the boat I started the engines. I immediately got a check engine light on the starboard engine and the engine was running very rough. Took it back to the dealer and after they replaced the plugs and the coil they finally decided it was the ECU.

Has anyone ever heard of an ECU failing this soon?? (24 hours) Does anyone know where I can get one? (BRP is saying it will be the end of July/first of August) And ECU off a 2011 engine will not work (dealer tried that first).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back