Do you know QATAR? take a look :)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

قطري424

Hi all

Most of you doesn't know about "QATAR" which is My country

Let's take a look..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSxsmRQS-Cw

you can watch many video about Qatar.. in Youtube related videos

you should see part 02 .. :)

let's see some pics..

get-8-2008-plkt25d7j8y.jpg

get-8-2008-4ziiv3dvh3g.jpg

get-8-2008-0wrx23hn70h.jpg

get-8-2008-cuuhxk0wqad.jpg

The Pearl project..
get-8-2008-it1yo6jbhrb.jpg

Qatar Flag
get-8-2008-zrywipj085w.jpg

Villagio Mall
get-8-2008-18xqvyd82hb.jpg

get-8-2008-xsxzbyvobi3.jpg

American kids
get-8-2008-yu8wt35mh6t.jpg

Qatar boys
get-8-2008-dkta0tgjky7.jpg

get-8-2008-imoyln5bkm4.jpg

get-8-2008-0yogr76e6jy.jpg

get-8-2008-5bu37jepldj.jpg

get-8-2008-su4p78shpnz.jpg

Google Earth
get-8-2008-evoc0veq8bj.jpg

for more informations and PHOTOS please visit this site​
http://dtm.com.qa/html/index.php?s=4

or you can search in google .. just type "Qatar"

for beter quality photos search "Flicker"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information on your city. It's great getting a insiders view on different places around the world. Again thanks for the link, and I look forward to seeing more...

Karl

Hot.......

Average water temp?.......how do you calculate, "hot"...but worse, watch out for the sea snakes. If I remember right, they have no antidote for their bite, which is fatal. The only thing is, it's rare that you may ever get bitten. Their very docile.

I think riding camels was probably more fun than the Seadoo. Just don't make one mad at ya, they can spit up to about 30 feet!.......

It's been many moons since I was in the middle east. I've been to the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Maskut Oman, Crete, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, Djibouti, and a couple other places. O.k, Djibouti isn't actually the middle east. But it was a very memorable stay.

I think the most fun I had in the middle east was hagling. Sure, you can go to a store to purchase items, but it was more fun going to a market and hagling for an item you wanted. You could always walking away thinking you made a good deal.

The only thing I would suggest to those who may want to visit the beauty of the middle easts Persian Gulf or the Indian Ocean; be prepared to buy the traditional dress of the Arabs. Our clothes are just to hot and sweaty in their climate. The robes will protect you from the sun and keep you cool at the same time. It may be 120*F, but with a robe on, you'll think it's only in the 90's............

Nice thread. Brings back many memories of passing through the Suez canal to visit the Indian ocean............anyone ever get a chance to visit, Qatar or Dubai would be the best destination for a vacation!.........:)

hi rookie101 .. the water temperature arround 99 F max

kustomkarl you are welcome..

hope u liked Qatar .. hope u visit us :cheers:

Average water temp?.......how do you calculate, "hot"...but worse, watch out for the sea snakes. If I remember right, they have no antidote for their bite, which is fatal. The only thing is, it's rare that you may ever get bitten. Their very docile.

I think riding camels was probably more fun than the Seadoo. Just don't make one mad at ya, they can spit up to about 30 feet!.......

It's been many moons since I was in the middle east. I've been to the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Maskut Oman, Crete, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, Djibouti, and a couple other places. O.k, Djibouti isn't actually the middle east. But it was a very memorable stay.

I think the most fun I had in the middle east was hagling. Sure, you can go to a store to purchase items, but it was more fun going to a market and hagling for an item you wanted. You could always walking away thinking you made a good deal.

The only thing I would suggest to those who may want to visit the beauty of the middle easts Persian Gulf or the Indian Ocean; be prepared to buy the traditional dress of the Arabs. Our clothes are just to hot and sweaty in their climate. The robes will protect you from the sun and keep you cool at the same time. It may be 120*F, but with a robe on, you'll think it's only in the 90's............

Nice thread. Brings back many memories of passing through the Suez canal to visit the Indian ocean............anyone ever get a chance to visit, Qatar or Dubai would be the best destination for a vacation!.........:)

welcome seadoosnipe..

what about the sea snakes ?!! i've never seen one in my life in qatar. !
i always go for swimming there is only jelly fish in one place only in qatar.. the sea is safe dont worry about it.. if u can swim :)

if you like camels i'll trade one with your seadoo .. lol << i'm kidding :p

hope u visit us again .. and i'll be the host :auto:

thanks for passing

Beautiful city, I'd definitely like to visit there one day

Seasnakes..........>

.....:rofl: No, I never saw them in the Persian Gulf, but man, they were everywhere in the Indian ocean. They are huge, like 5 to 7 feet long. But from the research I did on them, practically harmless. Though there bite is fatal.

You'll have to google sea snakes and read about them. But the beaches I went to in the middle east are some of the prettiest, sandiest beaches I've ever been on...........and no, I don't want to ride a camel again. I don't even like riding horses..........:rofl:

dodged the bullet!

We were lucky. The storm actually tracked to te west of us a but more than originall forcast, which is good for us, but not so good for our neighbors.

But I'm back at work, on the ski's.............:cheers:

awesome!!!...looks fimiliar to pics of Dubai, I see on t.v...about those DUNES...wat-up w/ those. Dig to rip my banshee around those bowls and dunes...:drool5:

I watched some of the videos and it looks awsome in there. I wish I could visit it some day but dude I cant even get myself to go back to my own country!

Do you know the way
to San Jose? :)

Do you know how far
it is to Qatar? :)

The closest I have come to that area is Goa in western India.

I've heard desert sports out there are incredible - huge dunes for riding all kinds of vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back