Brp’s ultimate sea-doo fan contest

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
BRP’S ULTIMATE SEA-DOO FAN CONTEST WILL REWARD ONE PERSON WITH DREAM EXPERIENCE AND 2012 SEA-DOO WATERCRAFT

Valcourt, QC Canada – May 17, 2011 – BRP is conducting a contest to find the Ultimate Sea-Doo watercraft fan that will be invited to Montreal, Canada this Summer to see the unveiling of the new 2012 Sea-Doo watercraft and boat line-up. The Ultimate fan winner will also win a trip to Lake Havasu, Arizona, where he will be given a new 2012 Sea-Doo watercraft.

BRP’s contest is open to any and all North American Sea-Doo enthusiasts who live, eat, and breath the Sea-Doo lifestyle and who enjoy sharing their experiences with others via forums, blogs, vlogs, videos and person-to-person. Each entrant will visit www.ultimateseadoofan.com to create a profile and upload their photos and videos and submit an essay on why they are the Ultimate Sea-Doo Fan! Visitors of the site can also get a sneak peek at what BRP has coming in 2012 via the “Veiled Rider” teaser video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc-ZCRrMuE8

Two finalists will be selected for a VIP trip to Montreal, Canada to experience the 2012 Sea-Doo Launch in five-star fashion. At the launch the two finalists will be voted on by the world-wide BRP dealer network to determine THE Ultimate Sea-Doo Fan.
The Ultimate Sea-Doo Fan will receive a BRP prize package that includes:
o A trip for two to Lake Havasu City, AZ
o A Sea-Doo Clothing and Riding Gear package
o One Sea-Doo iCatch Advanced TEC PWC trailer
o One new 2012 Sea-Doo watercraft
o A GoPro Hero HD Camera and motorsports mount kit
o $2000 towards Sea-Doo related travel and adventure

Visit www.ultimateseadoofan.com or www.fanultimateseadoo.com (for our French speaking friends) for more information. “LIKE” us at www.facebook.com/SeaDoo for the most up-to-date information regarding the Sea-Doo iControl Test Ride Tour events and everything Sea-Doo!

For a look at the new Sea-Doo watercraft and boats with iControl technology, visit www.sea-doo.com
Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP), a privately-held company, is a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of motorised recreational vehicles. Its portfolio of brands and products includes: Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft and sport boats, Evinrude and Johnson outboard engines, direct injection technologies such as E-TEC, Can-Am all-terrain vehicles and roadsters, as well as Rotax engines and karts.
www.brp.com Ski-Doo, Lynx, Sea-Doo, Evinrude, Johnson, E-TEC, Can-Am, Rotax, GTI, iControl, iBR, iTC, S3, 4-TEC, and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates.

*All Sea-Doo iControl Test Ride Tour participants must posses a valid drivers license and must be over the age of 18 and in some states/provinces may be required to posses a safe boaters certificate/card.

I bet someone here on the board must have a good chance. I'm d.q.'d for having a Honda alongside of my GTX.:rolleyes:

Count me out. I'm barely in the boat on being a Sea-Doo owner. Bombardier would need to step up and support the product line like recalling the BS gray hose issue before I'd slide over to the fan catagory.

Yeah TEMPO like I replaced the final 4 on my 98 GTX... One was green ooze like my staph !!! infection is one month and counting. What a PITA!

Back