do i really need permits to trailer my 230 challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the USA.

We can have trailers up to 108" wide (at the tires)... but if you are close, I've never heard of people getting in trouble for it. There may be some local restrictions... and laws are different from state to state... but a "Recreational" trailer won't get the Police's attention.

Not in the USA.

We can have trailers up to 108" wide (at the tires)... but if you are close, I've never heard of people getting in trouble for it. There may be some local restrictions... and laws are different from state to state... but a "Recreational" trailer won't get the Police's attention.

Thanks for the info

going to Bimini from miami in July

where would you recommend...marinas, hotels

Are you making that run with group??
I thinks there are 2-3 trips planned by different groups.

Depends where your staying? Haulover or pelican harbor are more north Miami. Japanese gardens or key biscayne are further south Miami.

Are you making that run with group??
I thinks there are 2-3 trips planned by different groups.

Depends where your staying? Haulover or pelican harbor are more north Miami. Japanese gardens or key biscayne are further south Miami.

Thinking of Keystone Point Marina.....looking for buddy boats.....i can't find anyone going to bimini between July 7-9th...who are the groups

Had my old boat there very good marina.

Good to South ford section towards bottom. Look for Miami to bimini thread. Try to find other trip.

http://pwcflorida.com/

thanks
Does not seem anyone is going at the beginning of July...would really like to go with the big group June 2 , but dates don't work.
Let me know if you or anyone else you know can go as a buddy boat

thanks
Does not seem anyone is going at the beginning of July...would really like to go with the big group June 2 , but dates don't work.
Let me know if you or anyone else you know can go as a buddy boat

page 2 has dates july 8-10??
when are you coming?

perfect:)
have you called marina to see if they allow weeks stay?
you probably would want be close to ramp if marina wont take you?
Does you hotel have slips?? I would be scared to leave boat in water? I read to many my boat sank threads...

perfect:)
have you called marina to see if they allow weeks stay?
you probably would want be close to ramp if marina wont take you?
Does you hotel have slips?? I would be scared to leave boat in water? I read to many my boat sank threads...

Thanks for your help,
I will keep up the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back