DIY Seat/Upholstery Reconditoning

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Just finished mine also, got everything from http://www.seadooupholstery.com/

Looks like a new boat.
89.jpg

90.jpg

91.jpg

I just bought 96' Challenger without seats. I have to expoy all the existing holes because the person who ripped them out cracked the gelcoat. Would by chance provide me a picture of the back seat and your cut out dimensions of the vinyl? I will need to tackle the project just like yourself. I have Juki sewing machine with the required hardware to complete the job. Should I use marine grade wood as the base for each of the seats? What do you recommend?

Sorry , the web site is
www.ball2ufall.com

Buyer beware.

I bought the 4 way stretch stuff from this guy. Everything came in as ordered but the quality of the vinyl is sub-par. The stuff is so flimsy, you can poke a hole in it with your finger. When I tried to return it I was unable to do so. Left 3 messages over a span of 3 weeks and got no response.

Anyone know how to get the bow seat backs off on a 2005 Islandia? I have got to get my upholstery to copycatupholstery.com so I can redo my seats. Do I need to remove all of my cup holders or speakers to get to the screws? Someone? Anyone? :banghead:

I am about to reupholster a 1998 seadoo challenger. the boat is white and green now. Any tips on where to buy the vinyl from and how much will I need?

I'm starting from the plastic. I'm more than willing to buy the precut and sewn parts, but is there any suggestions on the foam molds?

Hey everyone, looking for some guidance on my armrests I've completed all the rest of the interior myself over the winter months.

but having one heck of a time with the armrests as seen here. wrinkles1.jpgmain int.jpgwrinkles2.jpgwrinkles 5.jpgwrinkles 4.jpg

Back