Display with engine off.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

stwings

I apologize in advance if this is not the proper forum, moderators feel free to move to the proper forum as you see fit.

I just bought a new 2019 GTR230. I’ve been trying to familiarize myself with the display and function buttons on the handlebars. When I wake up the craft with a single push of the start/stop button (with or without key in). The display only wakes for approximately 10-15 seconds then goes out. Is there a way to keep the display up without having to start it? Thanks in advance.

Not really sure why you want it to stay on using the battery but if you press the start button to wake it up, then put the key on, I think it will stay on but you will get the annoying beeps every minute that is reminding you the key is on.

Not really sure why you want it to stay on using the battery but if you press the start button to wake it up, then put the key on, I think it will stay on but you will get the annoying beeps every minute that is reminding you the key is on.

Thanks for the reply.

I thought I read in the manual that the display will stay on for 75 seconds or so. Mine only stays on for 10 seconds or so, with or without the key in. Hardly enough time to review or make changes to settings. I’d be happy with a 60 second window. I’m just wondering if mine has a problem or this is normal

You have to do it in the correct order. Keep the key off and at least 12in away from the attachment point. Push the start button, put the key on. It will stay on a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back