DESS Questions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

IdahoChallenger

Is there a way to get a new key made for a boat? Ours doesn’t fit well and kills the engines frequently...just wondering what the options are. Thank you!!

You buy any DESS key lanyard you want but you have to program it to the boat. You will have to have a dealer do it or find someone with a programmer. You can also send your MPEM to @Minnetonka4me and he will supply and program a new key to it for you.

You buy any DESS key lanyard you want but you have to program it to the boat. You will have to have a dealer do it or find someone with a programmer. You can also send your MPEM to @Minnetonka4me and he will supply and program a new key to it for you.

How hard is the MPEM to remove? How long of a process would this be to send it out? Otherwise, I guess we are looking at taking the entire boat to a dealer correct? We live over 2 hours from the nearest dealer, so we are trying to avoid that but may have to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back