DESS Key

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

b15philly

I have attached a photo of what my key looks like, is it possible to replace the broken tether and the the clip or do I have to buy a new key and get it programed?
95.jpg

Go to Walmarts and buy the universal tether they have. I costs like $4.00, cut the end off and reattach it to the new tether. The ends can be bought at Home Depot in the cable department and re-pinch it on the ends with vise grips.

Karl

Wally World...?

I just got one. I had to cut off all the universal lanyard caps I didn't use. None of them are for the DESS system. But, what I liked is the wrist strap. You don't have to worry with that little clip part. The cord has a velcro wrist strap for it. The only color I saw and bought was red. I think it came with a whistle attached to it too..............:cheers:

Go to Walmarts and buy the universal tether they have. I costs like $4.00, cut the end off and reattach it to the new tether. The ends can be bought at Home Depot in the cable department and re-pinch it on the ends with vise grips.

Karl

Thats what I did..looks like a brand new key. And waaaay cheaper than a new one from sea-doo.:hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back