December 13 run in lake Ontario - who's with me!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

wildlifeguy

:thumbsup:
Hey guys, what beautiful weather we are having here in the tropics of Burlington Ontario. Getting the boat back out for some work duties on the lake. Talked to mechanic and he's gonna store it for me in his heated shop at nite until it gets tooo cold to take it out. 2 launches have great sheltered areas, but thin ice layer this afternoon. the other (la salle) is open and no ice. Going with LaSalle.

At 6C (48-50F) temps in the sunshine, we should be good to go. Anything I should look out for while operating in 48F water temps?

Hey, what better way than to enjoy your December in your seadoo and get paid for it!!

makes me cold just reading. Besides bundling up, i dont really think anything else will be necessary as long as you take it right back to the heated garage

Are you guys up there on crack, gotta be crazy, have fun. :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I was out about three weeks ago and I thought I was pushing it.

Lou

crack no, good clean Canadian air YES! Its a bit cold for your little hottie in the profile pic, but our survival suits keep us toasty and dry. its a boat so we stay dryer and warmer than the other doo'ers.

It's suppose to hit low 50's here North of Detroit this week. It's been very sunny the last several days, my solar heater fan is blasting away, helping to keep the house toasty warm. About 4 degrees above what the thermostat for the house is set at. 67 heating it to 71.

Back