Craigslist Ads - LOL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love me some Windjet. Some day..... some day...... I already have the two restored X4s to go with it, just need the hull and a place to store it (that's the biggie).

When these do come up for sale they are usually cheap as a typical boat buyer doesn't want to deal with the reliabilty issues of TWO mid 90s seadoo jet skis. But for us X4 junkies they're great.

Another windjet with northern pricing, $9K

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/4868778800.html

00v0v_8ZtPITOyvZ5_600x450.jpg

01414_h1DOPYUmsJF_600x450.jpg

Noticed a big difference between the first and last picture look at the seat on the one on the right

Another windjet with northern pricing, $9K

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/4868778800.html

WTH!! Now that is worthy of this LOL thread. I don't know what book that guy is looking at but I am sure the current NADA it's no where near $9k. That thing will never sell. There's a guy in Colorado trying to sell two, with a bunch of NOS parts for $7k and that's been for sale for 5 years.

Edit: I couldn't resist, I emailed him....

I really think some of these are forced wife sales. So they put an astronomical number on it cause they really don't want to sell

WTH!! Now that is worthy of this LOL thread. I don't know what book that guy is looking at but I am sure the current NADA it's no where near $9k. That thing will never sell. There's a guy in Colorado trying to sell two, with a bunch of NOS parts for $7k and that's been for sale for 5 years.

Edit: I couldn't resist, I emailed him....

Let me know what he says.

Here's my value break down:

97 SPX $1500ish ---$3K for both
Trailer $1500
Windjet---$4500

Being caught on an ugly azz rig like that......Priceless

He actually says in the ad it's $9k without the trailer, so he must be thinking 5+4 for the skis...who knows

He actually says in the ad it's $9k without the trailer, so he must be thinking 5+4 for the skis...who knows

How the heck are you going to transport that stupid thing and two skis without the custom trailer? What an idiot. Love craigslist!

Either from a 95 XP or a 99 SPX. Jettrim will also make you a hump seat if you can't find one.

Thanks, I emailed them today and they said that they could fabricate the hump seat for me. They answered my email in less than 5 minutes. That's encouraging. :) I'll get back with them to see how much it will be. I might even get my SPX done, it needs teh seat covered more than the XP. The corners have seen better days.

Jettrim does an amazing job. Their craftsmanship and service are second to none! Can't go wrong with them, you will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back