confused on what impeller gasket comes with full gasket kit

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
please see attached pics and let me know if the gasket that goes around the rim of the impeller is included in a gasket kit. Rebuilding this PWC as a project and when i pulled the impeller off the transom, the gasket was underneath a whole lot of silicone. I have a neoprene one that goes on the transom on order, but want to make sure that this is included in a gasket kit as i can't find the microfiche for 1993 XP 657 anymore.

TIA! IMG_6094.jpgIMG_6095.jpg

never mind, i'm an idiot. upon closer inspection it's actually my wear ring and i can tell you that this wear ring is horrendous.

Also, the older skis that have the aluminum pump directly on the fiberglass do not use the neoprene seal, just Ultra Black RTV Silicone.

Also, the older skis that have the aluminum pump directly on the fiberglass do not use the neoprene seal, just Ultra Black RTV Silicone.
excellent thanks and exactly the answer i was looking for. when pulling the impeller off the transom plate there was a lot of RTV there so that makes sense.

Back