Communication error - Please help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmackinnon

I have a 2003 GTX 4 tech Supercharged 185HP machine with 63 hours on it. Here is my problem:

When I initially start the machine in or on the garden hose I receive an Oil warning and the machine goes into limp mode. If I start the machine back up I get it again until I start and stop the machine a few times or if I let the seadoo idle without touching the gas in the water for about 5min. Once the error clears itself I am good for the day until the next day when the initial start is performed I received it again. I had a friend with the BUD software put the machine on the laptop and comes up with a communication error. He cleared the log and this did not do anything. He suggested unplugging the computer and to make sure no corrosion on the terminals and reconnect. This did not solve the problem. He checked the supercharger and he stated that everything was good there. PLEASE HELP.....Oh I also replaced the oil pressure sensor and the oil level is always fine and it was just changed by the dealer 10hrs ago.

Thank-you in advance for any help you provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back