Challenger 180 cooler for under rear seats

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm

I was reading an old thread about coolers that fit under the rear seats in the Challenger 180, and I thought I would share here with what I found since that old thread is now locked. I was looking for the maximum capacity cooler that would fit and I found one that exactly matches the compartment size, height and everything (on my 2009 at least). Here is the Amazon link (not a referral or endorsement or anything, it's just where I happened to buy it):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078SRR2GJ

The little door on the top can be especially convenient when it's stowed. There are a couple of reviews on Amazon talk about quality issues with the straps tearing but it seems pretty decently made to me for the short time I have had it, maybe they were having a manufacturing issue on these at that point in the past. Time will tell I guess.

This Coleman fits perfectly in my 06 180. It's a 16 quart and says Model 6216/6215 on the bottom. I can't remember when I bought this, so maybe the exact one isn't available anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_20190803_122950.jpg
    IMG_20190803_122950.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
This Coleman fits perfectly in my 06 180. It's a 16 quart and says Model 6216/6215 on the bottom. I can't remember when I bought this, so maybe the exact one isn't available anymore.
I was reading an old thread about coolers that fit under the rear seats in the Challenger 180, and I thought I would share here with what I found since that old thread is now locked. I was looking for the maximum capacity cooler that would fit and I found one that exactly matches the compartment size, height and everything (on my 2009 at least). Here is the Amazon link (not a referral or endorsement or anything, it's just where I happened to buy it):

The little door on the top can be especially convenient when it's stowed. There are a couple of reviews on Amazon talk about quality issues with the straps tearing but it seems pretty decently made to me for the short time I have had it, maybe they were having a manufacturing issue on these at that point in the past. Time will tell I guess.
You could try this one. It fits my 2011 @10 challenger perfect
Igloo Marine Contour Cooler, 25 quart 23 L, White 34223496449 | eBay

or google IGLOO website, they have a size chart for all their coolers. They also have some amazing soft pack coolers.

I have this cooler as well as the one I mentioned. It is really well made and held the drinks cold all day with 1 7lb bag of ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back