Candoo pro - $300 shipped

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I am getting rid of my Sportster, and I have a barely used Candoo that I won't use. It comes with the optional case. I paid 400 for the Candoo, 20 for the case, plus tax and shipping (I think I paid for shipping, not 100% sure).

Looking to get 350 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

Again, this thing is barely used. Only one boat. Still has everything, including the wire ties and bags it all came in. So, you'll save almost 100 bucks.

Lemme know. I can have it shipped out within one or two days, tops.

Located in Jacksonville, FL.

I understand there are a few versions. Some for 2-strokes only and then some with limited licenses. What do you have?

Thanks for the response, Coastie.

This one works on Seadoo. From what I understand, not the Skidoo. You'd have to get an extra cable for a Skidoo (the early ones).

I looked on the website, and the case was 24.99, add tax probably shipping, too.

I will say, that even for 450.00 shipped to your door, I still think that CANDOO is still a very very good deal. This thing is amazing. You can make extra keys, or pull engine codes. I even put my contact information in my Seadoo Sportster's engine management unit. So, if it got stolen, and the boat ever got serviced in a decent dealership, I would get a phone call asking if the boat is mine, or was it ever reported stolen.

But, since I don't have the boat anymore, I can pass my savings to you (or any potential owner). I'd rather sell it, so it doesn't sit there and collect dust.

Any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Ok,, there are some that will ONLY allow for four licenses. Which means, once you plug into four itmes, you MUST purchase additional licensess. Based on it costing you around $400, I am guessing this is the style you have. Also, some of them ONLY will read 2-strokes. And then other will read the 4-tec and 2 strokes. What was your boat, 2 or 4 stroke? I am not interested if it can ONLY do 2-strokes.

My boat is a 4tech, so yeah, it reads both.

I have already used one license, so you have 3 more to do. You can use it as many times as you want on those 3 licenses (It goes by the ECU ser. no.). If you use those up, you can buy more.

Most people just get this one, and then if they were to need any other serials, they'll buy the licenses for more. The reason is (I'm guessing), they're trying to keep dealerships from buying this one, and helping 50 people with the same unit, and not buying the unlimited license. The products are identical, but the pro (dealership) ones allow you to use unlimited number of hulls, code an unlimited number of keys.

Like I said, Coastie, This one has one out of four used, you still get three. That's plenty for the casual user. If you want to help trouble shoot friends' boats, you might ask them to pay you for your trouble, or for the licenses. But, once you plug it in, you'll loose that license, but you can use it an unlimited number of times.

( But, once you plug it in, you'll loose that license, but you can use it an unlimited number of times. )

sorry don't understand this part
what you have is the home version.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the home version you get 4 hins. Once you plug it in it reads the hin and uses one "license" leaving you 3 left. The candoo stores your hin so you can plug into it again and again and it won't use the next "license".

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Though I am interested, for $50 more I can get a new one with all licenses. Thanks for the info you provided..

There is free shipping and no tax through PWCMuscle. Lower your price a bit and I'm sure you'll have many interested parties....they are great units and can help MANY people on here.

1 year. Then it's $39/year for continued support and upgrades. $100 for a replacement unit if you break that one.

I'm editing your title to reflect the new price and help attract some buyers. That's a good deal for someone

If no one gives you what you are asking, I will do $275. Why, because I have one I can buy locally for $250 missing one license. But I'd rather support the members of the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really trying to get 300 Joe.

We'll see, I hope it sells. It's over 100 bucks off. It paid for itself on the first use for trouble shooting alone.

Plus making keys, too.

Also, JoeZ, thank you. Much appreciated.

Do you know when the last software update was on your unit, or is it still within year one to load the most current update?

I have a customer that's relocated and could really use this on two newer ski's he needs to work on but it has to be updated to program the Bosch ECU i series if you'd let me know and PM your info I'll be happy to pass it along to him before he buys a new one.

If in doubt Dennis at CDP can answer that by your module ID.

BigAL, I PMed you back.

Waterluvr, The unit is still under a year old, so the software is still good. I broke my last laptop this was on, and haven't replaced it yet. Also, I sold the SEADOO, so I don't have a need to update the software.

But, like I said, the software is still under one year, with 3 HINs remaining on it. The new owner can still use it for 6 months or so (for free), but they would pay the 30 bucks (or whatever it is) to renew for the next year.

Thanks for the reply, he needed it yesterday and we waited until noon and hadn't heard back on yours yet so he has a new one on the way.

Back