Awesome Macbook Pro

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

RFoster130

Premium Member
Premium Member
I am just gonna cut and paste from my craigslist ad as well as link to it. I have an awesome macbook pro that is in like new condition. Ill sell it to anyone here for $850 shipped to your door.

Here is the ad:

I am selling my mint macbook pro 15". This laptop is about 4 years old. It was $2000 new and at the time was the best laptop you could buy. It was new in early 2008. This was the last model made before they switched to the unibody with the black keyboard. At the time they came with 2.2 or 2.4 processors with 2GB of ram. This was upgraded and includes a 2.6 Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 4 GB RAM and a 200 GB hard drive. It has the built in camera and back lit keyboard. I bought it used in March 2011 as my first mac. I added an extended warranty at the time that is still good until March 2013 and is transferable. Once I started using it, I decided I like Mac's enough that I wanted a bigger one and then bought a newer 17" model. So this one has pretty much sat for about 6 months. When I bought it, it came with a brand new battery and power adapter. So those are hardly used. The battery is showing around 100 cycles. I will also include a red hard cover that snaps on it and a soft case to protect it in. It will come with the OS disk. I only want to sell it because I dont use it. So i am in no hurry, dont try to talk me down. I know what it is worth and how much they are selling for on other sites. I live in the Florence area and can meet anywhere in Florence. CASH only. Will not ship. Do not try to lowball or scam me.

Ill take paypal too. I was gonna charge extra but for you guys...ill do the 850 including shipping and the paypal fees...Thats a bargain!!

LINK:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/sys/2799604163.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice.. not in the market for a laptop now but this is a good buy. Why are you selling it? Get a new one?

It was my first venture into the MAC world. I liked it so much that 2 months later I bought a new 17" Macbook pro new. So the 15" has pretty much been sitting around collecting dust. Im just selling it to take the money and buy an ipad.

Sounds like a good buy.

Confused here...you said "Will NOT ship" but the price is $850 with shipping......:)

Sounds like a good buy.

Confused here...you said "Will NOT ship" but the price is $850 with shipping......:)

Thats just where i copied the ad from CL. No way will i offer to ship to any craigslist scammer...You guys are different...you are like family.

OK Dad, I know what you mean about the people here.

PS..Aren't fathers suppose to past down their old computers to the kids.....lol....:)

Back