Canandaigua Lake, NY

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Winterized and put away......

Well, the sea doo is in back of the house for the winter. I took my time winterizing it to make sure it was done correctly and I cleaned it up too. I took a bit longer than necessary as I kept looking for the intercooler to drain it. Well, I have a SC 4-tec, not a SCIC 4-tec. Of course when I bought mine used, there was no owners manual. I kept looking on line for instructions, and to make a long story short, i figured it out. So all I had to do was the exhaust manifold, fog the intake, and pull the plugs and spray some lube in there too. Pulled the battery, and pulled all the cushions out and put them in the basement. The cover fits well, and she is parked out back. See u guys next summer! Rick

Hey guys, no, I took a job down south and sold my Sea Doo early this year. I will be getting another one asap. The guy who bought it is enjoying it alot, so that makes me feel good! Take care! Rick

I just checked in to see if anyone was posting on this thread, but I guess not. Not many seadoos out there i guess. I will be up that way in summer of 2012 and will have to go visit that beautiful lake again! Enjoy!

HAWK - Tom where down south did you move?
Too bad you couldn't have kept the doo for the Southern rides.

Back