boat cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont waste your time or money. The original OEM Sea Doo covers are garbage. Mine fell apart and flapped in the wind while towing the boat. Buy a poppy cover. They are the best you can get. Fit like a glove and stay on like a glove while towing. Plus they are an awesome company to deal with. They are highly recommended. Poppycompany.com

Here is a pic for you. Most of them run around $300.

64.jpg

I just now ordered a Poppy cover for the GTX, I hope they are as good as they sound

It will be!!!! Check out my other posts- We have driven 3,000+ miles this year with one & no problems other than needing slightly taller posts because of our bimini top being folded & causing the cover to pool rainwater on one side. Poppy covers rock.

The covers from Poppy Company (strange name, but great covers and nice people) are top quality. They use the Sunbrella material, so they are resistant to water, sun fading, etc., and are very durable. The covers fit your boat like a glove. The fit over the cleats and cinch in the back to make them completely secure. They have a "Vacu-Lock" system where the air is sucked out from under the cover as you drive so the stay tight to the boat and don't flap at all. You don't have any stupid straps that go under the boat. You get zippered access to your gas cap. They come with poles that go in the boat under the cover so that if it gets rained on the water runs off and doesn't pool up.

They're not the cheapest, but you definitely get at least what you pay for. If I were to sell my boat, I would include a pro-rated value of the cover in the price. If the buyer balked, I'd invite him to buy a crappy cover and regret it. :) The covers are easy to put on and take off once you've done it once. Finally, mention this forum and I think you get a decent break like 10% off and free shipping.

Great, Now I just heard about the discount. I'll call Tammy on Thursday and see if they will "back credit" the discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back