Blown!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

beaners

Hello!! Just bought a 97 seadoo GTS 720 And one piston is really bad, Cylinder looks like I should be able to get away with honing, Have been looking at kits online and was wondering if I should go with OEM or wiseco? I am really familiar with two stroke snowmobile engines, But when I put the wisecos in them they just didnt seem to last as long before I was rebuilding again. and I dont quite understand the size difference when ordering I have seen options as .5,1.0,1.5 I would like a little better performance, but would sacrifice some for durability, Also any recommendations for where to purchase/best prices?? Thanks in advance.....

you are correct. snowmobile engines? wisecos are a no no! but as for watercraft engines i think they would be fine. you normally dont have the extreme temprature thats incorperated with snowmobiling. hopefully someone will chime in that has experience with them.

Thanks!! Could someone tell me where I can look into price/buy the pro x, I have done searches but can seem to come up with prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back