Big Red on the water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

old fisherman

Well finally had the ski out on the water for some fishing. The Lowrance did very well after I got the spring in the fuse holder fixed. Went to Jones Lake just north of Tiki Island, I retrieved a fish that was just bobbing around on a bobber that broke off from someone’s pole not a very big fish but a fish just the same. That was Saturday then on Sunday I caught a nice red but he was only 19 inches, must be 20 inches here. Had a fun time and I am ready for the summer time to show up.

Nope, still a little slow off the start. I do not just gun it to get going I ease into the throttle, when I do get into it she screams, 45 is nothing have to watch myself on the speed. I will tell you this though everyone likes the rig on back. Having a great time with it. Was going fishing tomorrow but I have an offer to golf with a good friend so golf it is.
Gene

moses lake might be a good spot too! We would launch at the 146 bridge and dickenson bayou. I hear now that there is a lot of break ins over there.
mike

Hey Rabid thanks for the heads up. I go that way to get to Tiki Island. THought about stopping there but kind of like where i have been going. This weekend they are having the Redfish series in Galveston. I am think of fishing it next year from the jetski. i know i can get to places most of them can't. Have a great weekend

Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back