Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey congrats on the getting engine in and running in record time :)

Have to say it was fun taking skis out this weekend. Perfect riding day in South Florida. Got me a bad farmers sunburn though.

Don't think I would give up boat though. :rolleyes:

Oscar,

You won, Wallstreet's boat, he's currently using it for a flower planter, just go pick it up, tell him I said it's O.K.

Lou

Oscar, don't fergit to wear your sunday clothes when ya pick up boat, Wallstreet lives in one of them high class neighborhoods

good news Lou, I found you a couch. It's real close to you so I already arranged to have it delivered. Only problem is the guy getting rid of it says ya got to take the girl on the couch with it. He says he got to git rid of her cause she is a sex maniac and she dun wore him out.

couch.jpg

Hey guys. Just a quick hello. Computer is still a mess. Toshiba isn't helping... getting frustrated... gf troubles... busy with kids... Daughter graduates in a few weeks from high school.... planning a party for her... setting up college stuff... taking her to accept scholarships.... DeMolay sweethear mother/daughter retreat.... rental investment crap... Son's grades in the crapper... WHEW! life is a mess!!!! Good mess but a mess no less.

What all have I missed?

Question time. How do I put my life back together?
Signed,
Sinking but swimming.

I had her... She couldn't keep up. NEXT! I am only 51 ya know...

good news Lou, I found you a couch. It's real close to you so I already arranged to have it delivered. Only problem is the guy getting rid of it says ya got to take the girl on the couch with it. He says he got to git rid of her cause she is a sex maniac and she dun wore him out.

View attachment 11540

Oscar, don't fergit to wear your sunday clothes when ya pick up boat, Wallstreet lives in one of them high class neighborhoods

HAHAHA jake... arent you the funny one these days!! now you're messn with me...lol its all in good fun.... guess, 'wallstreet' aint the worst monicker to go buy, although it is the farthest name to associate me with. at least its not nasty or sarcastic.... too much. just FYI, will post some pics of my sound system in other thread; its almost done... SDS gave me some wiring pointers since my diagram is different than what i SEE under the console. but if one of you nice fellas wanna help... please do. lookin for a wire pair that is not always ON regardless of 'key' being connected. have only fuel gauge, there are a number of wire pairs to nowhere tucked inside to the right of the console. thanks..

by the way... thanks for all the help, all you guys, so i wouldnt blow our car to smithereens!! have our eyes on a gorgeous 2002 mint cond. explorer.... neighbor wants to get small car instead.... sell to us for 4500!!! switchable 2/4 wheel drive... fully loaded, 120k miles, original owner mostly highway miles as they are from MASS. has tow package and all!! that'll do the trick! have 2 months to scrape together 2500 for deposit to him, then, we can take it and he will let us make monthly, no interest payments to him untill the balance is paid off. ,,, think thats a great deal. will gladly take and accept any donations (we have a paypal acct) no matter how small to help get us there. (see... i really am NOT wallstreet).

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :lol:
hey I think sis meet up with farmer boy.
Their heading to local Walmart to stock up on supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back