Anyone know what this electrical plug is for? Wiring diagram request

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloRomeo

I have a 2002 Sea Doo GTX 4Tec throwing the following codes:

P0261 - #1 injector short to ground or open circuit
P0264 - #2 injector short to ground or open circuit
P0267 - #3 injector short to ground or open circuit

I would like to perform some continuity tests on the wiring harness but I can't seem to find a proper wiring diagram. Does anyone have one that can help me track down? The ones I've found don't seem to match what I have color wise or they are too small for me to read.

Also, I found this plug just dangling in the bilge. Any idea what it's for? A shop replaced my harness/MPEM from another ski and I wonder if this is necessary/possibly related to my problem.

148.jpg

148.jpg

This is on the back of the ski kind of by the oil filter.

Thank you.

I find a very large magnifying glass often helps to view the factory manual schematic diagrams on screen.

I recall others having difficulty with injectors firing intermittently and traced the problem to a fuse box. Never heard from them again if the replacement fuse box fixed the problem.

Can't really see the connector but looks like another piece of harness connects there. Some harnesses do have unused connectors on them but usually a blankoff plug is used to keep water from getting into the unused connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back