Any Sticker kits out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Mace

Guys, do they still make sticker kits for 2003 gtx's? any good places or brands to look out for? or not worth it?
Just thinking would be good to make the gtx look different to everyone elses.

Guys, do they still make sticker kits for 2003 gtx's? any good places or brands to look out for? or not worth it?
Just thinking would be good to make the gtx look different to everyone elses.

I was looking into this as well for my 03 GTX. I was unable to find anything that I liked and am now tossing around the idea of wrapping a portion of it. I have been speaking with a shop who does all custom wraps and is currently working on a Formula boat. I think this would be the best bet as you will get what you want. However, if you do find something out there that you are going with, send me a link so I can check it out.

I looked around myself but for my 97 challenger boat and just the prices are horrendous . They ask for way too much $$. Im working with a guy at the flea market close to where i live that makes custom stickers and wraps and so far his quotes are way cheaper than anything i have seen online even on ebay. I see you are in Australia dont you have any guys making custom stickers and wraps down there?
The part that i find best is that i have all the options open contrary to a kit that you might have to take all there is you like it or not.

yeah i have thought about custom stuff but can be more expensive to getting someone to measure up and stuff. but i have had dirt bikes for 20 years and they still make custom sticker kits for them in so many different shapes and sizes. i thought some after market brand would do the same.. i have been brousing Yahoo japan (auction site like ebay but in japan) for 4 tec parts and just under the search for 4 tec pictures of seedoo boats popped up and the price tag was cheep but looking into it they are after market sticker kits. ill post a link. they do awesome one for the USA flag..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back