any mods for 95 gtx??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan1323

i know the 95 gtx isnt a fast ski and i know im not going to over about 50mph but what are some mods i can do to it? it doesnt have to be mods that make me go faster(though they will be appreciated) but just mods that are good for the ski and will improve performance like bilge pumps and simple stuff like that. all opinions wanted!

I'm not one for doing a lot of modifications to a ski, almost anything you do is going to effect reliability. The only two that I would recommend is an aftermarket impeller, a skat trak if you're looking for out of the hole performance, or a solas if you're looking for more top end. A performance intake grate will help with cornering and maybe a little on the top end. Unless you are looking to leave your ski in the water for extended periods a bilge pump is not necessary.

Generally I wouldn't recommend engine modifications, you would be better off spending your money on a faster ski.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back