Riva stage 1 kit for 04 RXP 215

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Cmills1115

I have an 04 RXP 215 that is all stock. I am wanting to add on some mods that will increase throttle response/low end takeoff. I am fine with my top speed but would like to get some more go out the gate. I have been looking at the riva stage 1 kit but am not really wanting to drop the money on the whole kit.

I was wondering if going with just the power filter would get me some better low end acceleration. Anybody who has done this and could let me know the results would be much appreciated!

Also if someone thinks a different upgrade or combination of anything in the stage 1 kit would yield more results I’d love to hear it.

I have an 04 RXP 215 that is all stock. I am wanting to add on some mods that will increase throttle response/low end takeoff. I am fine with my top speed but would like to get some more go out the gate. I have been looking at the riva stage 1 kit but am not really wanting to drop the money on the whole kit.

I was wondering if going with just the power filter would get me some better low end acceleration. Anybody who has done this and could let me know the results would be much appreciated!

Also if someone thinks a different upgrade or combination of anything in the stage 1 kit would yield more results I’d love to hear it.

Hey, I think were at similar stages. I installed a newer install grate for reduced cavitation. An Oil Catch can for a cleaner engine burn (no noticeable performance gain), a better prop, replaced relay and now im going to add the cold air intake upgrade.

I think the prop and cold air intake will give you gains you'll notice. I like the intake grate as I dont loose power, momentarily, in choppy water. It takes away 1 mph on the top end, but its worth it, imo.

Im considering the Fizzle F1000, but, im not looking for salesmanship or partner support on them..

Back