Any ideas on this beep

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskeyxp2

I've got a 2007 challenger 230SE N/A.

Took the boat out yesterday, high 70's windy so there where white caps. Anyways, I was cruising about 6000 or so RPM give or take and i would get one long beep from the Boat then it would go off. Checked levels, everything was fine and let the boat sit for a bit. throughout the day it did it a few more times. usually in the 6k RPM range and usually after i was cruising lower then that and pushed it into 6k range for awhile. No lights went off and it would only do it for a 5 or 10 second burst then off. I thought it might be the coolant overheating so that's why I let the boat sit, my other thought is maybe with the whitecaps the DESS was loosing connectivity briefly.

Just looking for any input or ideas you all might have. Thank you.

I have the same issue with my 230, except i get a check engine light on the portside motor. Turn the engine off and and restart and we are good to go until it happens again. Normally in the 6000 rpm range as noted above.

I get that same check engine light on the portside motor. It'll happen at random if the boat is on, even if i kill both motors. I've had it in for "software updates" twice, but it still happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back