Long Beep over 1500 rpm 2007 150 speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

tvall

Replaced three-year-old battery for low voltage, getting the beep and message displayed. The next day the Boat ran great for a 15-minute run across the lake. Beached it for an hour. Filled up the pull behind tube and took off. immediately got the long beep, but no message displayed. Throttled back to idle. Throttled back up which it did, (no limp mode) but got the long beep again. Full of fuel, full of oil, full of coolant, battery 12.6 volts not running and 13.6 volts running at 3,000 rpm. Checked all fuses. Checked for obstructions since we beached it.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I had something similar happen, my 2007 4-tec ran fine until it hit 3000 rpm then the long beep. A friend came over and diagnosed the issue: the oil PRESSURE sensor looks for oil pressure by grounding the buzzer circuit if it does not see any. However it is not activated until about 3000 rpm by the computer so what started out as what I thought might be an engine failure was just a faulty oil pressure sensor. $10 from Amazon.

Back