All Welcome, Ridin today (JUN 30) Tampa Bay

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

semperfish

If anyone wants to join us, my buddy Jon and I will be riding this morning from 8-noon. I am coming from the MacDill Air Force Base Marina and he is coming down the Little Manatee River. We are meeting at the mouth of the Little Manatee River and going up river to his place on the river, having a beer, and then coming back down to the mouth and maybe stopping at BeerCan Island. Who knows from there. I am on a red/blk SeaDoo GTX/DI and he has a Yamaha (I think Blu/wht). If I see any roosters headin our way, I will know you read this! Should be a good time. I will post back and let you know how it went. :)

Kinda rough

DIdn't think anyone would be crazy enough to be out except me. When I first started, I almost turned back, but I was having so much fun. Made it across in about 20 min. taking some video on the way. I will post it later on my youtube channel (Gigg566). It is hard to ride with one hand and practically get airborne while trying to keep the camera straight ahead. After I got across the bay, I saw John's Blue Yamaha kickin up some mad spray comin for me. We went up river and hung out at his place. First time tried to go back around noon and that was a no go. Rain was pelting us and vis was crap, turned around and cooked some lunch which was dang good for a Walmart BBQ Chicken pizza, and some tostitos scoops with sourcream and Mango Pinapple Chipotle Salsa (also WalMart brand) I highly recommend them. The rain broke and we headed back down to the Bay. He dumped me at the mouth of the Little Manattee and I took off for MacDill AFB Marina. Took 14 minutes with stopping twice to fix stuff and do some more filming. Awsome morning. Look for the movie by clicking the link on my Sig.

I finally posted that video!

Finally posted that video of my ride across Tampa Bay. Check it out by clicking on my sig's link to my youtube page. That was some real fun. Looking forward to do it again.

Back