All DI Owners - Found good place to purchase injectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhjesse

So my RXDI runs good, but lately it has been a little harder to start. It takes two cranks rather than one and seems to be just a tick slower. So I did a pressure test and both the air and fuel pressures are spot on. Decided to just change the injectors. Looked them up on the parts fiche $280.00.....must be gold plated.
Did a search and found this website. Great service! Had injectors within a couple days.
http://www.southbayfuelinjectors.com/seadoo-bombardier-brp-fuel-injector/

Installed them, now the ski runs great!

now if we could find a low amp hi pressure fuel pump,at a decent price,we'd be set!!
good to know bout the injectors,,thanx!!

Post some picts when you get them!

Sorry Ragtop I already installed them. I didn't think about taking pics. :facepalm:
It took about 15min to install. I can already tell a difference on the trailer. Going to lake test today or tomorrow.

Took the skis out today and rode over 88 miles. The RXDI performed flawlessly. The GTX in the past was just a tic faster that the RX, but now the RX is faster by a nose. The new injectors are the ticket. I think I am going to send the old set out for cleaning/rebuilding so I can always have a spare set on hand.

JhJesse,

Where would you send the injectors to be cleaned? I have a GTXDI I am working on and this is one of the winter projects. I purchased the ski used, and it dies after about 2 seconds of idle. I checked the voltage, and it does not charge, so I will need to troubleshoot that first.

Haven't found a place yet. Haven't really looked. Was thinking about calling south bay and see if they will clean or swap my extra set.

I saw that South Bay cleans injectors, but I am not sure they will do seadoo ones

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back