98 GTI no water from tell tale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrabbyPunK

I have a 98 GTI. 717 Rotax. When out of water and hooked to hose I will get water out of tell tale. Good stream that comes a good foot off the stern. This past weekend I noticed that when it’s in water I have no water coming out of the hole at all. So my question is why come out of tell tale when hooked to hose yet when in water nothing..? Also is there a way to know if ski is running too hot when there isn’t a temp gauge?

Typically that model the pisser will not flow at idle but should get a little stream when at speed. It is because for some reason seadoo put a tee off the pisser to the exhaust outlet and that takes most of the pisser pressure.

Typically that model the pisser will not flow at idle but should get a little stream when at speed. It is because for some reason seadoo put a tee off the pisser to the exhaust outlet and that takes most of the pisser pressure.
Yeah. My tee was switched around and I found out it’s because the way they plumb it, if you have a bigger stream it smokes more. Yet mine still won’t flow out when on water running. Only flows out pisser when on hose running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back