RESTO 97 gtx

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Thanks, i didn't know that if you can or not, will start my first PWC rebuild shortly when funds get into the green(+), Still not 100% sure if im going to rebuild 787 or buy used engine.

Ok Thanks, i didn't know that if you can or not, will start my first PWC rebuild shortly when funds get into the green(+), Still not 100% sure if im going to rebuild 787 or buy used engine.

rebuild. its not a intimidating as it might seem. get a shop manual and follow it to the t. there's no better feeling than listening to a motor you just built fire to life.

rebuild. its not a intimidating as it might seem. get a shop manual and follow it to the t. there's no better feeling than listening to a motor you just built fire to life.

This.

The shop manual (to me) is really informative and easy to follow if you're mechanically inclined in the least.

image.jpg
As soon as I get a 50 degree day I'm going to try out my new buffer and shine her up. I polished my 96 xp by hand I don't think I'll do that again.

Very nice gtx I have a 96 and just restored mine about 2 years ago I love these ski they are the best can't wait to see yours when it's all done keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back