96 Speedster - Electrical problems

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dastrain

Everything worked last year when I put the boat away.

Now, I find that the lights, Bilge pump and Exhaust fan do not work.
So, I check the voltage at the switches to find no voltage for any of these things.

Can someone help me as to what to look for next. ( I also checked all the fuses as well.)

I'm not not too sure what could be wrong.

thank you

dough....

Had my hand over the fuses and didn't even see them!! Instead I went for the hardest fuses to get to in the back.
Lights work, blower worked after I unseized the motor but, the bilge still does not work. The relay started "clicking" as soon as I put the fuse in. So, I turned on the pump switch and the relay stayed latched, but the pump still did not work. Does this sound like I need to replace the pump ?

The pump might be bad or it might have something jammed in the unit. It sounds like the relay is supplying power to it but I'd check both +an- connection by the bilge first. It isn't the easiest component to pull out, but I think you'll have to do that to repair or replace it. Keep us posted on the outcome or if you need any more help, give us a shout.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back