96 seadoo xp custom build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so looking for some help. I need to step up the prop. I have way to much power for this prop. I'm at 3/4 throttle and over 7000 rpm. It's like sping the wheels in the race car on take off and no top end. ...whats your thoughts.....
14.jpg

I'm running an R&D nozzle right now so I think I'm going to change the prop. What would you go to? Would you just take a Seadoo prop and have rebent

No I'd move from a XO up to an X1. I have one like new and another one in the box freshly back from Impros. I'll trade you if you cover shipping or 120 shipped.

Sounds good matt. I'll take u up on that. Let me pull the pump off the ski just to check the prop. I'll shoot you a text later this week to decide what way I want to go. Things have been a little hectic around here seeing that Sunday we had to F1 tornadoes hit us.

What a build! The colors look awesome! I am learning so much from reading y’alls posts on your rebuilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back