951 oil injction lines

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technohedge

My oil injection lines (small dia ones from pump) are a little brittle nd need replacing.

Where do they go to? They seem to dissappear under the intake but i cannot find any pictures or diagrams of where they connect?

Are they doable without removing loads of stuff or is it a pain in the ass job?

Thanks!

My oil injection lines (small dia ones from pump) are a little brittle nd need replacing.

Where do they go to? They seem to dissappear under the intake but i cannot find any pictures or diagrams of where they connect?

Are they doable without removing loads of stuff or is it a pain in the ass job?

Thanks!
You can see the yellow lines I replaced while preparing my rebuild. Yes they are hard to see but I hope this helps. The black wire loom is to replace the thin walled tube from the factory. This does the same job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers bud!

For the connections to the pump do the lines just pull off and slide on again?

Same for the connections on the underside of the intake?

What have you used to secure them onto the connections?

thanks

Techno - there are thin sleeves that serve as hose clamps. They just slide over the hose as they have slits in them and once they are over the barb, they spring back tight. I lost one so I used a small tie wrap and it worked fine.
Good luck!

3/32" are what you're looking for and just use small cable ties to hold them on. Discard the metal sleeves. You can get the oil line at a lawn mower shop, it's typically string trimmer fuel line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back