95 XP800 Build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Powdered coated my quad and bits on my truck, more durable than paint too! Your ski is looking extra clean along with that 300ex?

Powder is good for stuff that will see harsh conditions. Under the seat on my jetski wont be seeing any rock chips (atleast I hope not). Lmao. I'll probably powder coat my R&D nozzle. Although I have been tempted to leave it raw.

Powder is good for stuff that will see harsh conditions. Under the seat on my jetski wont be seeing any rock chips (atleast I hope not). Lmao. I'll probably powder coat my R&D nozzle. Although I have been tempted to leave it raw.

Only reason I'd powder coat it, is the chance you drop a tool or part chipping or scratching something. Also the finishes you can get are amazing with it too.

Here's some more. Engine in and all aligned. I know the PTO isn't on there. I screwed it on to do the alignment and then unscrewed it so I could paint it. Coming along now. Wont be long. 20190329_211352.jpeg

I’m sure you would have noticed the PTO missing as soon as you left the dock, LOL.

Noticed I hadn't updated. Motor is in the ski and I actually test fired yesterday with some premix in the plug holes. Purs like a kitten. Waiting on a couple parts, fuel pump, primer kit, waterbox, and jet pump kit.

Just wanted to put something out for the record, the steering cable keepers on the transom are a pain in the ass.

Can anyone tell me how I could run oil injection on this ski, the manifold doesn't have the nipples for it, and I really like the seadoo injection.

Here's a couple pics

Running performance mods you are much better off premixing. Your going to want a little more oil than a stock ski to be safe.

Remember you still have to supply the rotary gear with oil even when premixing.

That's kinda what I figured with the injection but it was worth a shot. I've got a billet reservoir setup I'm also waiting on for the rotary valve shaft oil supply

Waiting on some driveline parts from OSD at the moment. Basically all the rubber pieces. Should be water worthy when those come in. I think the start is weak. It has an SBT in it. I need a decent used OEM for it. If you have that, let me know.20190422_103644.jpeg

Called skat trak because I needed some impeller seals and they sent them to me no charge. And some skat trak swag.

Nick at OSD hooked me up with all the rubber I needed for the driveline along with pump oil change kit.

Got oil reservoir off Ebay. Nice billet reservoir with a universal mount.

Starter rebuilt today.

Got it started up today as well. My battery was a little weak but it runs like a champ.

Still waiting on a couple things. A TDR waterbox and some OXT sponsons. Then it will be time to make it look pretty with turf, seat cover, and replica graphics. I plan to ride it before it's pretty tho!20190429_104924.jpegFB_IMG_1556591816625.jpeg20190429_213612.jpeg20190429_213623.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back