95 Speedster Flush question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkyguy

Sorry this may sound stupid, but on my boat it has the (2) 657x twins and under the back hatch it appears to have (2) flush valves with tubes running to the head of the motors. Is there some type of fitting that allows you to attach a water hose to these fittings?

Also what type of grease do I need to use on the grease fittings?

I just bought this and have no manual on it yet. I did order a shop disc.

Flush adapter.

Hello Ohkyguy, I have the same 657x in my 95 Sportster and yes there is an adapter that you can buy that will snap on to the connector for the flushing of the engine on one end and the other end will have the hose connector. You can get this on e-bay. One very important thing is when you do connect the water hose to the engine, you must start the engine and then turn on the water and when finished, turn the water off then the engine. This will insure that you do not get water into the actual engine, through the exhaust. Also do not run the engine longer than a few minutes. You also might want to look at becoming a premium member as you will have acces to all of the manuals and will get a quicker response on any of your questions. :hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back