95 challenger 1800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked it out, nothing stuck at all. Which is why I cant seem to put it together. New gas, spark plugs, good compression, and motor seems to check out fine. I know it has to be something so insignificant that I'm just looking over. Just cant seem to figure it out.

There's no beeps or warnings to lead me to believe motor is bad. And as for taking it to mechanic, over here there just about the same as me mechanically but small knowledge on marine mechanics.

There's no beeps or warnings to lead me to believe motor is bad. And as for taking it to mechanic, over here there just about the same as me mechanically but small knowledge on marine mechanics.

I personally find that your last post was offensive. If you expect to get any help on this or any other forum you need to brush up on your forum etiquette. Using large bold letters is the same as yelling.

First of all you came to this forum not even knowing what boat you had, you could have determined this yourself the way I did, just google 19xx Challenger until you found your boat. Then you said you had a problem, a vague problem and you didn't provide us with any symptoms.

A Mercury powered Seadoo boat is not for everyone, it is hard to find a mechanic to work on them, so if you don't feel comfortable working on the boat yourself and cannot find a mechanic to work on it then maybe this is not the boat for you.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally find that your last post was offensive. If you expect to get any help on this or any other forum you need to brush up on your forum etiquette. Using large bold letters is the same as yelling.

First of all you came to this forum not even knowing what boat you had, you could have determined this yourself the way I did, just google 19xx Challenger until you found your boat. Then you said you had a problem, a vague problem and you didn't provide us with any symptoms.

A Mercury powered Seadoo boat is not for everyone, it is hard to find a mechanic to work on them, so if you don't feel comfortable working on the boat yourself and cannot find a mechanic to work on it then maybe this is not the boat for you.

Lou

Thats kinda harsh Lou, I meant nothing by the large print... but if u found that offensive the my apologies. As not feeling comfortable working on the boat, I am not afraid to take on any project as not only do I have 2 other water crafts, I have been around them almost my entire life. The only thing is im not to familiar with the jet boat family at least not as of yet, and if I'm not mistaken I thought thats why these forums were created to begin with. I thought no question was a dumb question. I have only put it in the water once and I'm just taking some friendly advice from those who have more experience than me with this type of watercraft. And not knowing the year was just a bad communication between me and the seller and was cleared with all of you who helped in identifying it.

So once again if by making letters bigger in my post, which was by mistake, I do apologize. Im also appreciative to those who have posted and helped out, any information is better than what I knew before.

I do not know what it should be off hand. But it does sound low. If so, then you do not have a wear ring/impeller issue causing the pot performance at this time.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

From what I've read, the z only prevents interference, but other than there's no difference in performance... Correct me if I'm wrong!

So I put it in the water this weekend and was still doing the same thing. When I pulled it out I checked the spark plugs, being that they are new, 2 of them did not have any burns on them. The 2 top left on the port side. Can anyone help with ideas. Clogged fuel lines, bad ignition coils, etc.? Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back