2020 GTR 230 - Glovebox Cover Keeps Detaching

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleDiamond

The top glovebox lid keeps detaching on brand new GTR 230. Anyone else having the same issue?

It’s a pain to keep snapping the cover back in place while riding. This is the top cover between the rider and the steering and not the inside watertight phone compartment.

There is a missing plastic lock missing at PDI that fixes this issue

Any chance you have the part number for this? I'm having the same problem, cant seem to find it on the parts diagram though, only in the service manual.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 11.14.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 11.14.05 AM.png
    440.5 KB · Views: 25
Give me a few let me see if I can Find it for you

Thank you! I found another parts diagram that seemed to be slightly updated, with the only difference being 26400015. I'm not 100% sure if thats it or not. If it is, it doesn't look to be available for purchase anywhere lol

Thank you! I found another parts diagram that seemed to be slightly updated, with the only difference being 26400015. I'm not 100% sure if thats it or not. If it is, it doesn't look to be available for purchase anywhere lol

Yes that’s it’s 264000150
4ceb6b4939812262a5e9b47180e034d1.jpg

I don't have so much an issue as it coming off, my issue is it doesn't click every time and you have to kind of wiggle it a little. It seems like the left hand side of the glove box is loose. Does the group think this same part# will fix that issue as well?

I don't have so much an issue as it coming off, my issue is it doesn't click every time and you have to kind of wiggle it a little. It seems like the left hand side of the glove box is loose. Does the group think this same part# will fix that issue as well?

It should

Your glove box cover may not click because it slides to the right without the clip. I used a small zip tie in the place shown in the diagram posted above (thanks jakgal04!!!!) and it solved my issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back