2019 GTX130 Sinking fast HELP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mrbottles

Have about 20 hours on a brand new GTX 130. Bought two SD PWC this summer, LOVE them. Took the family model out and rode it hard for the first time with a buddy on performance model last Saturday. All summer it has been used pretty much to tow children on tube. Other than failed speedometer on GTX both have been flawlessly reliable. They are parked on EXDock ports. Sunday tied GTX to dock came back hours later and it was sunk. Figured it must have been a loose plug. Water got in engine it would not start. Pulled plugs tried to purge water but still wouldn’t start. Was going to tow it to launch and take to dealer but realized it was sinking fast. Struggled to get back on floating dock pushing from underneath behind. Once up water was pouring out of the back where motor comes through hull have video but forum won’t let me load says not an allowed extension. Not sure I can even get to boat launch. What do I do? Does Seadoo take care of this kind of thing? Will try to figure out how to load video

Can you share a picture where water was coming out
Dam right Seadoo should take care and fix it , if the water was as high as the fuse box you should get a full harness replaced too otherwise you’ll have connectors corroding left right and center in the fuse box causing endless nightmares

Back