Water in hull when left in lake, stumped.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

heavenlyride

I have read the other threads and did not find the source by taking out and filling. No leal detected.

runs fine. Only issue is when left tied up and floating after the ski has been run. Think tie to dock to have lunch.

255 GTx limited. 100 hours on the clock. Just got it back from dealer for controller IBS replacement. Supercharger rebuilt by dealer. Suspension struts replaced by the dealer. Runs strong and fast but if not on lift takes in water.

ideas before I go back to dealer?

thank You for your thought(s).

I assume at some point in its life it DIDN'T leak like this? So...what has changed? Run a logic path using objective evidence to eliminate the obvious, such as leaking plugs...and then ask yourself simply, "What has changed...what has taken place that could possibly be causing this?"

I have read the other threads and did not find the source by taking out and filling. No leal detected.

runs fine. Only issue is when left tied up and floating after the ski has been run. Think tie to dock to have lunch.

255 GTx limited. 100 hours on the clock. Just got it back from dealer for controller IBS replacement. Supercharger rebuilt by dealer. Suspension struts replaced by the dealer. Runs strong and fast but if not on lift takes in water.

ideas before I go back to dealer?

thank You for your thought(s).
carbon ring on pupm shaft common problem before year 22 models

Back