2007 RXP problem! need advice

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bleclair

have a 2007 215 rxp, has 55 hours, my problem is i didnt update the washers on the super charger! so the shaft snapped in half went into the engine, damaged the stator, magneto, flywheel, ect, now my main concern is the metal shards, i cleaned out as many as i could, anyone have an idea of how to do an engine flush? motor is completely out!, and looking to buy a flywheel for it! its the one with dual teeth, anyone know where to get a used one? any other tips would be greaT!!

cheers blake

The more you can flush the block with diesel the better the odds you get the shavings out. I like diesel as it is petroleum based and it repels water better than gas.

Being that it is out, hit not with a long nozzle air gun as it will help to get the shavings out of the nooks and crannys.

If it were mine I would completely dissassble it ... I've got a pile of spare 4tec parts what all do you need?

If it were mine I would completely dissassble it ... I've got a pile of spare 4tec parts what all do you need?

i have ordered magneto and stator, im in need of the starter gear(double gear for the super charger), id really like to save considering its 350 for brp! let me know if you have one! thanks

Yah I've got a flywheel I also have a magneto if u wanted to send yours back. I don't have a stator though. Ill send yah a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back