2003 RX Di on double trailer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparman82

for sale locally, really clean, 200 hours on it, sitting on a 2003 yatch club double trailer (perfect since we are buying a 2017 spark 3 up for my wife). any idea what this is worth? he's asking 3500 with the trailer. he says it can pull a tube, does 60+ mph, and is a 130hp 951cc motor. I'm pretty new to seadoo, buying new for my wife (110lbs) but id like to get a decent used one with some grunt for myself (220lbs)

IMHO run don't walk and $3,500 is way too much.

I would not own a DI or RFI model, when they run they run great and don't use a lot of fuel compared to the carb'd models. When they have problems diagnostics require someone familiar with the DI models and the dealer BUDS or a CanDoo pro system also parts are also very expensive and getting hard to find.

I would not pay more than trailer value for ski and trailer.

I'd stay away from that one. Buy you and your wife a couple of GTI 155 SE's and call it a day. New is always better because then, you know exactly how well it has or hasn't been taken care of.

Concur! I just tied to order an AMP connector for one of my '02 GTXs, and the part is discontinued. Luckily, I found one on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back