2001 rx water bleed line

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the group, long story short I picked up a 2001 rx from a neighbor, he said the issue was the starter and he tore the whole thing apart ,I bought it as a basket case and found out it was actually a fuse. I finally got it all back together, with the exception of this one line. It is one of the hoses that come out the side of the jet ski, the other line that comes out of the side with this line is the water bleed line from the exhaust, I'm wondering if anyone knows where this Lower hose hooks to? I'm assuming it's also another bleed line since it exits the jet ski at the same spot. The line in question is circled in red. Also pictured is the port where it exits the hull. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230412_223126.jpg
    20230412_223126.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20230413_082325.jpg
    20230413_082325.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 16
Looks like your battery vent line. Sealed batteries don't use that. I just tuck them in neatly behind the battery. :D

Looks like your battery vent line. Sealed batteries don't use that. I just tuck them in neatly behind the battery. :D
Interesting, I didn't realize a batter would have a vent line that would go out the side of the hull like that, it does make sense though as I couldn't find anything else it would connect to. Thanks!

If not me someone else would have told you. Teamwork !!
I have a 2000 Carb RX I just did a ton of work to. That ski is so much fun. Good Luck with yours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back