2001 GTX DI Fuel Problems

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cruise222

Hello: I have two GTX DI's and they are doing the same thing. They idle for awhile then die as not getting enough fuel. I put a presure tester on both and found that, 1. When putting in the key the pressure goes to about 27 psi. 2.. Cranking presure is around 85 psi. 4. starting presure is 106 psi for about 30 seconds then the presure begins to drop until it get to about 80 psi then dies. I let it sit for minute or two then refire with the same results. Can anyone tell me the problem?. Also is there a fast and easy way of taking off the clamps on the fuel lines with out the tools mentioned in the book. Thank you

Same problems with my 01 gtx

I am having some of the same problems with my ski as well. Will run great when i first start out but after 20 or 30 minutes of running it seems to be running out of fuel even though the tank is full. I have not run any pressure tests on the fuel system but feel that it is either the filter or fuel pump. I can insert the key a couple of times and that seems to repressurize the system for just a minute or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back