2000 Rx Millennium Edition

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peactree

Hello,

I’m trying to get new handle bar grips for my 2000 Sea-Doo Rx millennium edition. Does anyone know what size will fit my stock handle bars?

I’ve looked at a few sites and the sizes I see are 120mm or 130mm. But I’m not sure what size would fit. Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks
Ben

You know you can still get the oem ones in black for like $25.

Other than that and Mountain bike/atv grips will work. Most people like the ODI Rogue or Ruffians.

I have the ODI grips and find they are sticky. I had them on my wife's ski and replaced with OEM because she didn't like them because of that. Unless I'm missing something and didn't read the directions. :D I only use OEM grips when I replace.

I have the ODI grips and find they are sticky. I had them on my wife's ski and replaced with OEM because she didn't like them because of that. Unless I'm missing something and didn't read the directions. :D I only use OEM grips when I replace.
My kid uses odi on his scooter, I also found them sticky and wouldn't use them on anything of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back