2000 RX MILLENIUM

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying i should not pass?

If I wanted this model ski, it's cherry and my garage weren't already full, I'm gonna ride it for the next 10 or more years, probably more, then does a few hundred displace my anticipated pleasure?

It's fully depreciated as well.

The trailer is worth some money too, prices aren't gonna fall, IMO.

Do you need another ski, are you willing to make space for it and give it the love it deserves? Can you swing a new engine?

Seller said engine can be rebuilt, one cylinder lost lubrication.

This thing deserves a new life its mint

It'll need a good bit of attention mechanically, the registration expired in 2013 so likely the last time it ran but cosmetically it's got a head start in that area. My experience with redoing non running skis, like the two I have, if it's cosmetically perfect, I'd give $500 to $700 with it non running and feel it's totally fair. As I found out, a seat cover or good seat, mats, bar grips, graphics, etc can be an easy $400 - $500 hit to the budget. And to find one stock in great cosmetic condition is rare, that's half the battle already won.

I'd be all over it at $700 or less...even without a trailer. Factor an additional $1500 to get on the water, motor, carbs, lines, etc.

The only shop I could find in 100 miles that works on these (2 stroke) just told me water Got in engine. Would not turn over for me even with new battery, neg would start smoki g. Mechanic said he could not hand crank it, looking inside saw h2o around pistols. It ran good last fall, had in garage where temp never fell below 45 degrees. What to do? Shop said they know someone who may buy it for parts, and are trying to sell me a new one... Any constructive advise is welcomed.
I. Pardon my naivety...is this a 951

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back