2000 RX MILLENIUM

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't sound promising but I'm not far from that shop so I can quickly check it out no charge and confirm the engine condition if you like.

If you're up for it, I'll have a quick answer for you within 30 minutes or so.

If you're going to pick it up you won't be going out of your way by much if you swing by my place and I can give you a quick diagnosis. Otherwise if you want, I can go pick it up but you have to let them know, of course.

Otherwise I suppose I could go over to their shop and have a look, not sure how that'd work out?

I'm pretty flexible, give it some thought and let me know your preference.

That's very awesome of him. He knows his stuff and will point you in the correct direction.

Told them Jim will pick up, asked if anything I owe for looking at it, she did not think so but said she would call me back if so and I can give them a credit card

You just want to see a beautifully kept monster powered ski. Okay! :)

Yes, I love to see minty fresh stock skis. I also like to know people are being treated honestly too and the dealer could be completely honest. I would like to know how it got full of water sitting in a garage though.

In the next couple days before heading over you will need small ball hitch, 1500 lbs and under... Thanks in advance

No prob, my light tow vehicle has an earlier version of this device installed. I'm not sure why they changed the design to this new one,, perhaps a money saver or strength? Oh, probably a different brand, both are rated 8,000lb Should be enuff! :)

I plan on swinging by LC in the next hour or two.
curt-hitch-balls-42225-64_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Following this thread. Curious to see the outcome. What kind of ball is that and can you still get the old design like this? That looks really cool and easy for people with all sorts of trailers (me)

I believe my quick ball is the Curt version, it has a release button on top.

Okay so yes there's fresh water in this 951 motor but it's no longer stuck. A little tight but cranks fine with no spark plugs. Poured a ton of TCW oil in cylinders and down carbureand cranked it a bit. Charging the battery now, sounded a little weak.

I can get it running, not sure how long it will last of course and if it seizes how much damage might occur. Owner permission to continue?0613191449.jpg

Attachments

• 0613191449.jpg
    0613191449.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 10
That's a shame but at least the dealer was telling the truth so that's one positive.

I wonder if someone winterized it incorrectly? Looks like quite a bit of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back