2000 gtx di limited

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hopper419

2000 sea doo wont ideal . if it dies it wont start. I found if i rev it up before I stop the motor ,it will start. This only happens when Im at the Lake. what do ILook for any answers. Thanks for any help

2000 sea doo wont idle

when I go to the lake it starts just fine the first time . it wont idle it acts like it is going to die . I have to give it more throttle to keep it running. if I let it die it wont start . I found the only way to get it running is to rev the motor up until it smothes out and then turn it off. then it starts with no problem. Does anyone know what the problem could be? thanks

If the dealer just replaced the fuel pump i would be making a "b" line back to that shop. sounds like a fuel pressure issue to me.

it could be your fuel pressure regulator i've just had that problem the fuel system kept loosing pressure and dealers were all saying its the pump but i didnt agree so spent days reading manuals as i had some fuel leaking into my air comressor outlet line so i narrowed it down to a faulty fuel pressure regulator and now its all fine (and i didnt need to buy a new pump like dealer said) plus the regulator i bought was for a bmw m3 it was a bosch 4 bar and it was only £40 compared to £150 for a seadoo part hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back