2000 gtx starts running bad thought out the day

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

2strokeboy

In the beginning of the day my 2000 gtx was running good but has a slight hesitation but after a while of letting it sit it starting running bad and wouldn't rev up. I found some sediment in the filter but nothing too concerning. Im not sure what this is please help.

With seeing the sediment could be a tiny piece of dirt in the carbs, did you end up getting Mikuni Kit for them?

Just looking through some of your other posts and I see that you have been having sputtering issues with it for quite some time now, If compression is still good I would seriously consider rebuilding them with genuine Mikuni, new needle and seats before the engine is damaged. Did you end up removing that inline fuel filter? That can definitely cause theses issues as well.

Is the fuel selector new??? or original???if yes,,, remove it from your diagnostic equation easily by replacing it.
Clean rave valves?

Just looking through some of your other posts and I see that you have been having sputtering issues with it for quite some time now, If compression is still good I would seriously consider rebuilding them with genuine Mikuni, new needle and seats before the engine is damaged. Did you end up removing that inline fuel filter? That can definitely cause theses issues as well.
yes i did remove the filter and it help alot

Back