2000 GS - Revs up but won't go!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Nellie

Sorry I didn't catch this until this morning. It looks like this thread was hi-jacked way back at post #9. I really don't see any way to fix this now. I thought about just closing this thread and starting over, but then a lot of valuable information would be lost.

So, even though this isn't fair to the original thread author, I think the best solution would be for [MENTION=70731]dustinw[/MENTION] if you wouldn't mind, after you have looked at your ski, just to start another thread.

[MENTION=70616]Walid Elbegarmy[/MENTION] I know you are new to the forum, it's really not proper forum etiquette to break into a thread, in the future please just start a new thread, even though some problems are similar, rarely are two problems exactly the same.

Lou

Apologies to all, didn't meant it that way to hi jack anyone thread. Will try to avoid that in the future.
Meanwhile should I continue here or open a new thread and attach all the pix and video to it again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies to all, didn't meant it that way to hi jack anyone thread. Will try to avoid that in the future.
Meanwhile should I continue here or open a new thread and attach all the pix and video to it again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, start a new thread in the 2-stroke boat section (this is the PWC section) and repost the pictures/videos.
[MENTION=31048]LouDoo[/MENTION], I know back in the day vBulletin allowed threads to be split, but I've been out of moderation/admin for several years. Now I have more hair

IMO, start a new thread in the 2-stroke boat section (this is the PWC section) and repost the pictures/videos.
[MENTION=31048]LouDoo[/MENTION], I know back in the day vBulletin allowed threads to be split, but I've been out of moderation/admin for several years. Now I have more hair

Yep, you can, but since I didn't catch it early it was just too much trouble, much easier to merge than to split. I did notice you caught this early but we were busy last night and I didn't check the forum until this morning.

Lou

New post added as advised. Thanks all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back